This invaluable opportunity allows young people to explore their heritage and develop their creative skills whilst having fun. This year, our Junior Mas programme will provide a safe environment for children and young people to enjoy carnival and also educate them on the cultural history of Notting Hill carnival and traditional carnival art. Participants will have the chance to explore costume and design whilst creating exclusive pieces for the road, experimenting with traditional and contemporary dance routines before showcasing what they have learned in front of the judges at NHC!
After a two-year hiatus we want to make this Carnival weekend one to remember! We’ll be bringing the soca, the colour and all the vibes to the road in our custom costumes!
Don’t miss out and sign up now!
As part of the Junior Mas programme participants will receive:
- A guaranteed place on the road with the Award Winning Flagz Mas Band for an unforgettable Carnival experience
- 1 Child/ Teens exclusive costume for Carnival Sunday
- Personal ID wristband
- Secure band house with access to changing facilities and toilets
- Face paint, glitter, gems and more!
- Flagz goodie bag including an information pack, carnival essentials, sunscreen and more!
- Security team and qualified stewards with a rope cordon to keep you safe
- Caribbean or Continental breakfast, hot food, snacks, juice and water available all day
- On hand qualified First Aiders and paramedics
- Rest area and toilets on the trucks
- Full videography and photography teams on hand for those special moments throughout the day
To ensure we are as safe as possible while having lots of carnival fun on the road, we need some chaperones and volunteers to help us on the day. If you would be interested in helping us out please contact Latisha at firstname.lastname@example.org
WE ARE MUSIC
Follow us on Twitter
Keep up with us on Twitter for all of our latest updates
Follow us on Instagram
We're active on Insta, don't miss out on all of our updates!